GREATER Than Small Groups Ministry
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion." (Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10)
The Greater Than Small Groups Ministry at Life-Changing Faith was established to create ACCOUNTABILITY BY BUILDING GODLY CONNECTIONS.
Mission: To build and nurture real, authentic relationships that result in GODLY connections and accountability.
Vision: To become a church composed of small groups who foster Christ-like interactions centered on the WORD of GOD where Life-Changing Faith members feel connected, well informed, accountable and loved.
How Do We Do This…
• Conduct in-home Bible Studies (monthly) that discuss past sermon topics directed by Pastor Pelham.
• Conduct outside of the home activities (every 3 months) that focus on ministry, discipling, and fellowship.
• Support Outreach Ministry (monthly) by sharing the Love of God and Word of God.
• Coordinate Thanksgiving Food Drive for families in need.
• Sponsor Christmas Toy Drive for the neighboring community.
Point of Contact: Martin and Vanessa Terry
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is GREATER THAN the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)